Kennel visit & coffee break / 2 hours
Get to know our friendly huskies, cuddle with our puppies and learn fascinating things about sled dogs and dog sledding!
What do you get?
- Get to know our Alaskan Huskies
- Cuddle with the puppies
- Coffee, hot chocolate, tee and cookies (a typical Swedish fika)
- Lots of exciting facts about sled dogs and sled dog racing
- Fascinating insights from Malin or Lars into Lapland and its countryside, the huskies, and their project
* Unsuitable weather conditions or other circumstances may make changes to the program necessary.
Young or old, experienced or inexperienced, individuals, couples, and groups. No certain level of fitness required.
1,5 – 2 hours.
What to bring:
From May to the end of October: at any time by arrangement.
250 SEK / person, 600 SEK / family (= max. 2 adults and 3 kids).
Request this tour:
0046 70 287 85 02 Malin
0046 73 827 76 97 Lars