Coffee tour with the huskies / 2 hours
Meet & greet with our top athletes: On our “coffee tour,” you’re at the heart of the action. You experience the energy of our husky team and ride through a breathtaking winter landscape.
We start at the Cold-Nose-Huskies camp. You sit on a large, comfortable touring sled padded with reindeer furs, and we do the mushing. From the sled, you can enjoy the view of the captivating landscape and feel the incredible strength of our happily working sled dogs. We stop for a short rest along the way. At the end of the tour, we enjoy a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate and a snack. An unforgettable experience!
What do you get?
- A dog sled tour through the breathtaking winter landscape around Gargnäs
- A tasty snack with hot drinks
- The loan of a warm thermal overall and warm winter boots
- An experienced guide
- Fascinating insights from Malin or Lars into Lapland and its countryside, the huskies, and their project
* Unsuitable weather conditions or other circumstances may make changes to the route and program necessary.
Young or old, experienced or inexperienced, individuals, couples, and groups. No certain level of fitness required.
Approx. 2 hours including fitting of thermal clothing and briefing. The actual driving time can vary since it is depending on weather conditions.
What to bring:
Sunglasses, gloves or mittens, warm hat and regular winter clothing.
From December to the end of April: at any time by arrangement.
1.500 SEK / person.
750 SEK / children under the age of 12.
Request this tour:
0046 70 287 85 02 Malin
0046 73 827 76 97 Lars